March 12, 2010

"Bubble wrap! My favorite!"

Wavey received a very nice package yesterday from my sister and was thrilled that there was a piece of mail exclusively for her. 


When she opened it up, Wavey screamed, "BUBBLE WRAP! MY FAVORITE!"  And then looked further and said quietly, "Oh, and princess lipstick.  That's nice, too."


This experience may seal-the-deal for me about finding a very simple present for Griffin's birthday if my kids get ramped up about something as benign as bubble wrap.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

There is just something about bubble wrap. The girls love it around here too!

Into Ablivia said...

Who doesn't like bubble wrap. Esp big pieces you can stomp with your feet!

Melissa said...

So cute! My kids love it too.

Two Little Tots said...

So cute...the girls love it too!