June 23, 2010

Beware what you wish for

Me to husband: "I'd really like a docking station to play music from my iPod."

Husband: "Do you have a preference?"

Me: "No preference, if you would just pick one up next time you're out, that would be great.  I just want something we can use when friends are over."

And then he comes home with this, seriously raving about how great the online reviews are on its sound quality:


Wow.  He really latched on to my line of "no preference" and got me good.

Photobucket

5 comments:

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

funny! It's a conversation piece :)

Unknown said...

roflmao... that'll learn ya! I'm with Staci... converstation piece!

hugs! Kim @ Frost Me!

Mandy England said...

haha, that is great! :]

Roberta said...

lol...don't put that on your nightstand...it will give you nightmares! Things that make you go hmmmm

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

That is sort of scary, I have to admit!