July 28, 2010

Out of office, Vegas style

I was out of town last week on the west coast!  My friend Beth and I went to Las Vegas for a few days and then hopped over to Southern California to attend a family reunion.
There's a lot of weirdness in Vegas, such as this ginormous Humpty Dumpty statue.  We look so cozy.

In California, I caught up with my dad and sister at the reunion party. 

Then after the reunion, a bunch of the cousins relaxed on a rooftop in Newport Beach.

It felt kind of weird to be unplugged from the internet for a week, and I'm glad to be back.  Now, to attend to this massive sunburn I've got going on...

Photobucket

8 comments:

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

great pictures!! Looks like you're having a blast!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Looks like fun!

That Humpty Dumpty is a wee bit scary, like he might just grab you and give you to all the kings horses and all the kings men.

hiyaluv said...

Lelan! I love the west coast and just moved (2 years ago now) to the east coast from Southern California. I actually met my fiance in Vegas. Crazy story and NOT planned:) what happens in vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas! ha!
You are gorgeous!
Anyhow-I got your email and will respond asap:)
smiles, gina

Two Little Tots said...

love the pictures! and you and your sister look so much a like...i can't wait until sept. 12th!

Mandy England said...

Looks like a lot of fun! . . . except the humpty dumpty thing - it's a little bit creepy :]

Tasha said...

How fun!!

Karen @ Barefoot in Portland said...

I love Vegas...we have been twice and yes, there is a lot of weird...but fun to watch! Great pics.

Karen @ http://barefootinportland.blogspot.com

jackie fo said...

I am jealous - I LOVE LOVE LOVE Vegas! It's so incredibly fun! Good for you :)