August 19, 2010

On the lam: personalized luggage & bag tags

I made the leap and decided to try out making personalized laminated luggage & bag tags using some of my Good Gravy! stationery designs. 

The result: success! 
 

Above are a few tags intended for gifts to a dear friend's children, but I'm excited to share how they turned out so I'm okay revealing the surprise early.  These would be great on a backpack or a lunch bag.


And while I was traveling to Vegas with my friend Beth, the airline killed damaged her existing luggage tag so I figured she could use a new one.

I'm considering adding these to the shop soon, but until then, feel free to contact me if you're interested in having your very own tags sooner! 

Photobucket
PS: Don't forget to enter to win a 20-piece Good Gravy! flat note card set + 20 matching return address labels over at the big 30 Days Giveaway Week event! 

7 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

LOVE these - so pretty. Maybe next year we will be stylin' with some of these (might have to upgrade my circa 1982 luggage though....what a shame!)

Two Little Tots said...

LOVE them! They are so cute and pretty...and you are too, too sweet! What a great idea to add to the shop!

Can't wait to see you next month!

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

so cute! What a great addition to your shop!! If I ever went anywhere, I'd snap them up in a hot minute :)

Mandy England said...

You are so creative! I love the print that you chose. Someone's going to have the most stylish luggage the terminal has ever seen :]

Sara D. said...

You KNOW my opinion...LOVE them. Just gorgeous, though I wouldn't expect any less from you!!

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Thanks, everyone! It's probably a product that's long overdue!

CalleLillyCafe said...

Love how that tag looks! I have 3 girls w/backpacks & these would come in handy!